Project Bench is a very simple mod added to the game. It’s a simple block that is one part crafting bench, one part chest. With Project Bench, you can place a recipe in the crafting area and make it multiple times with the supplies from the chest portion of it. In there, 18 spaces will be supplied items to craft for the recipe if it is needed. Moreover, there is a crafting recipe for the upgrade item. It can be used to upgrade preexisting crafting tables. This was added to remove the redundancy of making a crafting table to make a Project Bench and then be left over with a spare crafting table
Project Bench Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Features:
- Items stay in crafting grid.
- Crafting components will be removed from supply inventory first, and then from the crafting grid as needed.
- Upgrade to Project Bench from Crafting Table with craftable item.
- Use fluids in crafting with the Project Bench (if upgraded).
- Displays result over the bench.
- Plans to store a recipe for easy use later!
- Plans can utilize fluid tank to craft with fluids.
- Two Buttons: top one becomes clickable when a plan is in the slot below it (see Using Plans below). Bottom one, when pressed, will empty the crafting grid of all items.
- Hovering over either button for a brief period of time, will give you a bit of insight into what they do.
How to Install Project Bench Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.