Redstone Paste Mod is one of those super rare Minecraft mods which are promised to totally change the way people play the game. More specifically, this Mod adds a new form of redstone dust into the game, allows you to transmit redstone signals across a variety of surfaces, including ceilings and walls.
Main Features Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Redstone paste can be placed on any surface!
- Easy to direct and run parallel with redstone or redstone paste.
- Occupies a small area to make extremely compact creations!
Changelogs of Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed bugs that could crash the game.
Installation Steps for Redstone Paste Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Install Minecraft Forge first.
- Download this mod.
- Open %appdata% (Type in Start menu).
- Open .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag/drop or copy the mods (jar or zip) file into it.
- Done ! Enjoy new mod.