Risugami Modloader is basically a mod manager for Minecraft. Its functions are to manage and assist other mods to work well and prevents conflicts between mods.
Modloader won’t affect your gameplay experience, instead, it runs behind the scenes to make sure other installed mods are compatible with the game. Modloader stops conflicts between mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, GUI, smeltables or fuel. It also informs players if mods appear to come in to conflict with each other. With this, modloader will be a highly powerful tool for players who have many modifications to Minecraft game or usually run on modded server.
Risugami Modloader helps to sort out the rendering specifications of the game; therefore, it becomes an important thing to keep your game running smoothly. More than that, once you downloaded Risugami Modloader, installing other mods can be much easier, just by putting their files into the jar file.
Modloader is both used by developers and users. Developers often use it for decompilation, which helps them to make sure the mods they developed are compatible and work well with Minecraft.
ModLoader For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.6.4/1.5.2 Changelogs
- Update new release with latest Minecraft version
How to install Risugami Modloader?
- If you are using the Minecraft versions 1.7.4 and 1.6.x you need to run the Minecraft launcher and download version 1.6.4 and then open the Start menu and type: %appdata%/.minecraft/versions then hit the Enter button.
- Next you’ll need to copy the directory named 1.6.4 and paste it as 1.6.4ML. You can rename this file if you wish. Then enter the new (duplicated) directory and also rename the .Jar and .Json files, be sure they match the directory name.
- Open up the .Json file in a text editor or Word document and change “id”: “1.6.4” to “id”: “1.6.4ML” then download Modloader zip file using this link below
- Open 1.6.4ML.jar file using WinRAR and drag and drop the Modloader zip file into the jar. Then begin your Minecraft launcher, create a new profile that uses your duplicated jar file (1.6.4ML.jar) so you can make the full use of Modloader’s functions.
- Installing ModLoader for Minecraft 1.7.4 in Windows is simpler as you can download Minecraft Forge by following this link: Minecraft Forge then run Minecraft Launcher and select a Forge profile.
- Again you will need to right-click on your Start button and select “Run” and type in %appdata%/.minecraft. Put the Modloader file into the mods folder but don’t extract it when you do so.
Link download Risugami ModLoader Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Forge Modloader (FML) for Minecraft 1.8:
- For 1.7.4 and 1.6.x:
- For 1.6.2:
- For 1.5.2: