Road blocks Mod creates a selection of vanilla blocks for players to use roads or foot paths and also added another block such as the compressed cobblestone, a new tool and pavers mallet. A feature stone bricks, dirt and sand manipulate a way to build a road. Moreover, this mod also gives participants chance to walk on the block with the nice configurable speed boost (this is based on speed potions via the configuration file).
Installation steps for Road Blocks Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Changelogs in Road Blocks Mod:
- Fixed Null Recipe error with Hardcore Ender Expansion.
- Overhauled Multiple register classes into one class file.
- Added a lot more blocks, cleaned up the code.