Roguelike Dungeons Mod will spawn random dungeons which have all sorts of cool little things throughout your whole Minecraft world. In the mod, we’ll have some super awesome maze dungeons with full of dangerous enemies and crazy mega loot chests. It’s probably the hardest adventure you’re going to have, and the coolest, too.
Exploring deep inside one dungeon, you’ll see there are multiple different theme rooms and mobs are spawned all over the place. There are so many various dungeons like that, going from the surface and all the way down to the bottom of the world. They’re like massive underground towers that never end. The dungeons here are exceptionally difficult with hidden mob spawners, armored enemies, frightening monsters, traps and such things. So, remember to prepare yourself well with several diamond stuff and some helpful enchantments before getting into one.
The deeper you explore, the better treasure you get. Go down to the bottom of the world and you may find some extremely amazing rooms. Though it’s really a big challenge to conquer these rooms, there are tons of cool stuff making it worth coming all the way down here. Chests are everywhere and contain valuable things such as emerald, diamond or gold sets of armor, weapons, enchantments and foods like swiss cheese, oatmeal cookies, etc.
To continuously generate different massive dungeons, first you need to start a new world, then go to ‘More World Options’. Here switch your ‘World Type’ to ‘generator.dungeons’ and done. Now enjoy the game!
Roguelike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs:
- Zombies may now spawn as villagers or husks
- Skeletons may spawn as strays
- Skeletons may spawn equipped with tipped arrows
- Theme adjustments to the netherbrick level
- Some spawners have been removed to adjust spawn density
- Armor loot and mob gear quality lowered somewhat
- Minor balance tweaks and loot adjustments
How to install Roguelike Dungeons Mod?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
Credit: Greymerk – Orignal thread on minecraftforum.net