SanAndreasP’s Manager Pack is a coremod which acts as a dependency for all my other mods. It adds hooks to Minecraft necessary for some features of SanAndreasP’s mods and also provides a common codebase for me to be able to fix bugs faster prevent wasting memory. Moreover, your stuff will be keep organized by A Manager Pack. Beside that, doing some fancy stuff like adding custom hooks through ASM. If you’re a modder, you can use this as a library.
Changelogs for SanAndreasP’s Manager Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Upgraded and finished new Update Manager.
- Added helper method for glScissor.
- Added more javadoc.
- Logger is now its own instance instead of a String being used by FMLLog.
- New ModelBoxBuilder, effectively replaces SAPClientUtils.createBox methods with their enormous amounts of parameters.
- Scaling on my player model’s right leg is now applied.
- Fixed cauldron server crash.
- Now requires Forge 1286 at minimum.
- Fixed packet manager sending the packets to the EnerStuff+ mod channel.
SanAndreasP’s Manager Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 Installation Guides:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.