Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 expands on sailing and allows players to create ships that actually move by using a number of blocks. The ships can be steered like the vanilla Minecraft boat. Although it will act slowly, its maximum velocity is much higher and by constantly sailing the same direction, you will keep gaining momentum. By sneaking the ship will quickly come to a full stop. Ships will never break when you hit something.
Command a Ship
- /as OR /ashelp OR /as?Lists all Archimedes’ Ships mod commands.
- /asinfoShows information about the ship you’re currently sailing.
- /asdismount [overwrite]Dismount the current ship, even when it can not decompile. If the “overwrite
” parameter is added, the ship will decompile anyways and overwrite existing world blocks in the process if any.
- /asalignAligns the currently sailing ship to the world grid, without rejoining with the world. Useful for parking your ship.
- /asdestroy [range]Destroys the nearest ship in a given range. If the range is not indicated, a range of 16 blocks is used.
- /asreloadmetaReloads all metarotation files in the .minecraft/config/ArchimedesShips/ folder.
Installing Instruction for Ships Mod- Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Archimedes’ Ships Mod below
- Put Archimedes’ Ships Mod zip file into your %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not unzip it.
- Edit the configuration file for custom block and item IDs and other settings. (.minecraft/config/ArchimedesShipsMod.cfg)