If you’re finding a shaders pack that does not only work for Microsoft operating system but also functions on various kind of operating systems, then Sildur’s Shaders is right here for you. Sildur’s Shaders Mod is designed to be compatible with all graphic cards and computers, therefore, great effects are delivered with ease.
Another distinctive feature is that the mod primarily focuses on the overall appearance of Minecraft by bringing in light. The realistic lighting effect, brightness, reflections and shadows makes the mod more actual, and allows players to feel like in their real life. For example, at high noon, the sunlight is greatly bright and invigorating. When it comes to at the end of the day, there is a clear transition from the blue sky to the orange of the sunset, which gives the game more of a cinematic feel than ever. Apart from the light effect, the mod also provides wavy movements of grass, leaves and water, along with the impression of blowing wind.
Additionally, water is another aspect that the mod gives justice. The pond is fulfilled with water that is truly crystal clear or a large ocean may feel like a mysterious abyss. Sunspots, brightness, color and other effects coordinate brilliantly that help Minecraft look more realistic and livelier. So don’t hesitate to give it a try, because I strongly believe that Sildur’s Shaders won’t disappoint you!
Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs:
v.1.13 for Minecraft
- NEW, simple water caustics, also slightly changed transparency of water.
- NEW, added more options that can be tweaked in-game is using Optfine 1.8.9 G9 or higher.
v.1.10 for Minecraft
- NEW, water has changed again, can be seen in the screenshot!
- FIXED, bloom no longer gets cut of by the sky.
- FIXED, leaves in the distance are no longer bright.
- IMPROVED, bloom is less pixelated now, without a loss of performance!
- CHANGED, turned bloom a bit down, as suggested a few times.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Installation:
This guide will explain how to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.10/1.9.4 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Be sure to have the latest drivers for your graphic card.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- A new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch Minecraft.
- Download the shaderpack (download links are below).
- Download GLSL Shaders Mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine HD and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Start Minecraft using the new forge profile.
- Put this shaders pack/shaders mod into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options/shaderpacks and choose it from the list.
Download Links for Sildur’s Shaders Mod:
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.141 Lite recommended for Intel cards and weak systems
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.141 Medium recommended for recording or older PCS
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.141 High ~85-100fps on a GTX960@1080p
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.141 Extreme 65-85fps on a GTX960@1080p
Credit: Sildur1 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum