Becoming the Almighty is surely an awesome thing. Imagine one day you wake up and have the power to control everything around? That would be totally amazing, right! In Minecraft world, there is one thing that could give you such power, and it’s called Single Player Commands.
Single Player Commands mod allows players to do whatever they want just simply by typing commands and waiting for them to be done. This will give you a lot of control over many elements in the game as well as make your gaming experience become much easier and more enjoyable.
For instance, you’re annoyed with the noise of heavy pouring rain, then all you have to do is to type “weather rain”, wait for a few seconds, and the rain stops. It’s just that simple. Besides changing the weather, you can do many more crazy acts, like making your legs longer so you don’t have to… jump, flying, killing mobs with one hit, spawning creepers, exploding things and so on.
Here are some of the most common commands for you:
There are a lot more cool commands out there waiting to be used. So explore the mod for yourself and have fun!
Single Play Commands Mod Version 4.9 for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
- New Instant Mine and Clear Drops Commands
How to install Single Player Commands mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Then download the mod.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.