Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod– This game will bring the best colors, higher distinction and different new visual effects to the Minecraft world. Thus, with these improvement, players can conquer the new colours of sunshine, rain or even fog. Beside that, some players had comments about the primary lens flare in Minecraft whereas the affect of bloom from daylight.
Changelogs of Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Mounted flickering textures with new Nvidia Drivers.
- Added previous lensflare together with Chocapic’s lensflare.
- New and improved MotionBlur ( Moved to Composite1.fsh from Last.fsh ).
- MotionBlur and DOF can now each be activated on the identical time.
Steps to Install Stazza’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Be sure to have the newest drivers to your graphic card.
- Download and set up GLSL Shader Mod by karyonix.
- Launch Minecraft, and go to Options->Shaders->Open ShaderPack folder.
- Now, simply copy the Stazza’s Super Shaders file.