Stellar (Universe) Mods will modify things related to space and sky. Specifically, it will be divided into 2 categories as Stellar Sky and Stellarium. The function of the Stellar Sky will make the sky of Minecraft become more realistic than before. You can add the planet and your favorite constellation. When it rains, the constellations. the planets, the moon, and the sun will disappear. Functions of Stellarium is an overview of space. You can move from one planet to another planet. Not only that, you can also create a system of your own planets.
How to Install Stellar (Universe) Mods for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Stellar Sky, Stellarium, SciAPI.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.