The ICBM Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.6.4 adds missiles into Minecraft. But it’s not just as simple as that! This mod features different explosives, missiles and machines with three different tiers. If you like strategic warfare, blowing up things or watching your enemies burn under your carefully coordinated missile attacks, then this mod suits you. Perfectly.. ICBM doesn’t need much explanation of what it is or isn’t. After all ICBMs are super sizes missiles that blow everything up. Making this mod just about destroying the world right? I would say no but its a mixed story when it comes to ICBM. At the beginning it was created with the idea that PvP needed a modern addition. Less swords, guns, traps, and more bang for your resources.
Installing Instructions for The ICBM Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download & install Minecraft Forge.
- Download & install Voltz Engine below (open the link and click on VoltzEngine.jar for start the download).
- Download the mod with the links bellow.
- Drag file into the “mods” folder in your Minecraft Installation directory.
- Run Minecraft and select Forge profile to use ingame.