The Ocarina Mod will give you the ability of studying each song which is playing during the time you are enjoy your minecraft game. Your gameplay experience will be innovated with some special features of this mod. If you used to play the game The Legend of Zelda , The Ocarina Mod would be something you can not miss.
Step 1: Molding clay into the Ocarina’s shape.
Step 2: Burning the clay in order to harden it.
Step 3: Creating Music paper with a feather, an ink sac and a piece of paper to write the song on.
Step 4: Now you can copy songs, just with a Music paper and one copy of the song.
Step 5: Creating Redstone Tri-Forces with 3 gold ingots and 1 redstone dust.
Step 6: Creating a Tri-Force block by putting 3 Redstone Tri-Forces, a Lapis Lazuli block, and a Zelda’s Lullaby in the crafting bench like below.
7 Steps to install The Ocarina Mod:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download The Ocarina Mod.
- Extract zip file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.