Besides farming, exploring and battling, crafting is also one of the Minecraft’s aspects which people like most. Tinkers’ Construct Mod is purely perfect for players who love to craft things. It adds new items, tools and features which will give players the ability to create a bunch of cool stuffs.
With Tinkers’ Construct mod, you can make all kinds of tools with different abilities through various combinations. Having so many details and steps to be done, activities in the mod might be a little bit challenging but exciting!
When creating a new world on a server, you will be instantly given the “Materials and You” book. The book gives you information, guides and recipes to start with. Following the instructions in the book, you can make, combine or modify items and tools with brand new effects. These things will forever remain available in the inventory, and to make it even cooler, you may also give names to the items you created.
Helping translate player’s ideas into reality, Tinkers’ Construct mod allows us to freely combine anything and get the most out of every tools provided. This will make your Minecraft experience become much more interesting and enjoyable, so don’t hesitate to give it a try!
Tinkers’ Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10 Changelogs
- Adjustments to damages and weapon behavior for 1.9
- Remove sweep attack from longsword and cleaver
- Fixed several crashes
- Experimental throwballs
- Fix casting table/basin losing liquids on unload
- Fix Dense trait being inverted
- Fix fancy frames dropping vanilla frames
How to download Tinkers’ Construct Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod, Mechworks, Mantle
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod