Marglyph’s is nothing but a praised person, who gave out for players a very joyful Mod for the most joyful game in the world – Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10.
Still being overwhelmed by the hugely creative world of Minecraft, you better prepared yourself because this Too Many Items Mod will take you even further to the world of creativity than ever before. Blending in the world of this mod, players can definitely have the access to the endless amount of materials; also, these things can be discovered and collected easily as well as disposed of. Such a great thing for those players who is always hungry for things to figure.
Building bases, getting sharply dead weapon and firmest armor progress is never as fast as it is now in this Too Many Items Mod. Hey, get over here ! *whispering* “you can get these things even your character still hasn’t left the spawn location yet”. Isn’t that so freaking cool? Now players are capable of enjoying Minecraft right away without spending bunch of time to dig for materials or forging any item that they are so desperately in need of.
Moreover, inventory managing hasn’t never ever come so easier in this mod, you can delete it individually or shift click to select them JUST LIKE IN WINDOWS ! Variety of items comes along with a ready inventory, so this function just exists for a very reasonable reason.
In all, players can figure this world in the most enjoyable way. What if they want to play with their friends? It is still doable as long as they are the host of their own servers. However, the joy is still there for those playing alone! Why bother?
- You need to first install the Minecraft Forge and this is because it is a tool that manages your mods by allowing you to easily install many mods without doing manual editing of files. In the event that you do not have it, downloading it is free.
- Second step is to download the TMI mod files and you will see that they are usually downloaded as a single archive file. You should ensure that you download the Forge version when downloading the mod.
- You then open the Minecraft appdata folder by typing %appdata%/.minecraft on the Start button and pressing enter.
- Copying the downloaded files into the mods folder is the next step.
- Last step is to launch Minecraft by choosing the Forge profile from the profiles menu and starting the game.
TooManyItems Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.7.9
For Minecraft 1.7.5
For Minecraft 1.7.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2
Credit to: www.minecraftsix.com