Toolbox Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, as its name suggests, adds the toolbox that can store up to 4 items that can be used. You can combine all items that are available (even modded items). The toolbox will automatically use the best tool for the specific block it breaks.
A great miner’s toolbox: pickaxe, shovel, torch (doesn’t work for now)
- It can break all the blocks a pickaxe/shovel can break
- On right click on a block it will place a torch
A great farmer’s toolbox: hoe, shovel, seeds, bonemeal
- It will turn dirt to farmland on right click
- It will plant seeds on right click on dirt
- It will grow the seeds with the bonemeal
How to ontrols:
- Sneak + rightclick with the toolbox to place it down
- Rightclick with an item on one of the four slots of the toolbox to place it there
- Sneak + rightclick with empty hand to get the item out of the slot
- Break the toolbox to get the toolbox back
Installing Instructions for Toolbox Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.