WearMC Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 lets you customize your character by letting you change the appearance of your head, torso, legs, arms, as well as adding accessories like pets. You can create your own designs or choose from a user created gallery. Other people can see your changes if they also have this mod.
Features of WearMC Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Be different than everyone else!
- Works in single player and multiplayer! Other people who have the mod installed will see your customisations and you will see theirs!
- Advanced customisations with animations are possible! Have your favourite pet sitting on your head, wagging its tail!
- Change your customisations at any time!
- Please note that as WearMC has only just launched, there currently isn’t much selection. Feel free to make your own customisations and show them off!
- View the gallery
Installing Instructions for WearMC Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.