WerrusShaders Mod is based from chocapic13 V5TEST_FIX1 (Original) and V4 (HFPS) shaders and developed with AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics card. If you may find a bug with my shaders, please post the version you using with the problem you have and your PC specs. There are 2 versions:
- Original: Realistic + Fantasy Like
- HFPS (High FPS): Realistic
Special level of permission; with written permission from Chocapic13, if you think your shaderpack is an huge modification from the original (code wise, the look/performance is not taken in account):
- Allows to use monetizing links
- Allows to create your own sharing rules
- Shaderpack name can be chosen
- Listed on Chocapic13′ shaders official thread
- Chocapic13 still have to be clearly credited
Installing Instructions for WerrusShaders Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag The WerrusShaders into the folder.
- Select The WerrusShaders and select “Done”.