World Sync Mod lets you easily sync computers and store your worlds online from in-game. With this mod, you will not miss another world. Beside that, you will be able to play your worlds everywhere, and anytime you want given there is an internet connection available. This mod uses Dropbox to store and sync your worlds in game. Firstly, you must link your Dropbox account by tapping the Dropbox icon in the main menu to get it. Then, you enable to upload, download and sync worlds freely. When you link your Dropbox, it will be linked to the currently logged user. In this case, if you log in with a different Minecraft account, your Dropbox would become totally new. The worlds will be zipped whenever uploaded to the server, unzipped and downloaded. You need to ensure that the operations will be implement as fast as possible.
World Sync Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Features:
- Unlock all the items for free.
- Make changes to the files in the. resources directory.
- Compatible with all devices.
- Useful Players Reviews.
World Sync Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Installation:
- Install Minecraft Forge first.
- Download this mod.
- Open %appdata% (Type in Start menu).
- Open .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag/drop or copy the mods (jar or zip) file into it.
- Done ! Enjoy new mod.