Worms Mod – Cool little mod that adds worms to single-player/multi-player Minecraft. Beside that, worms has a chance to drop when you are digging dirt blocks in this mod. You can appreciate them and don’t let the wriggling animation put you off, they are good for you. Worms only fill have a hungry icon, and the saturation isn’t good, but they can keep you alive if you find yourself lost without food.
Worms Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Changelogs:
- Added chance for Grubs to drop when breaking logs.
- Added cooking Worms and Grubs in furnace. Cooked versions give slightly better hunger and saturation, and a little xp.
Worms Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Installation Guides:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.